Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!

We had a fun Thanksgiving at Heidi and Josh's new house. My parents were able to come down to Utah so the whole family was together - except for Stuart, but he said he had a good day in CA. Here are some pictures of our day.


I think Kenton ate two or three cans of olives by himself!! He sure takes after the Danielson side with his love for them - even the green ones!
This is Dad and Lydia - he was so tired that day from the drive down. The kids sure enjoyed being with him though!

Kathryn and Dad - I guess they all had to take a turn watching the movie with Grandpa! Ethan and Dad - Ethan loves to try to get people's cell phones!
Ethan is SO funny!! He was getting kind of crabby because he wouldn't take a nap. I was holding him and trying to find something to amuse him with when I noticed he was pointing at the bowl of ice on the table - so I gave him the smallest piece I could find and he stopped crying and wanted more! It ended up working so well and we ended up giving him a little bowl of crushed ice and he seriously ate it like it was candy!! He cracks me up! I think he actually had two bowls full!

2 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

Ethan's crying again... come and give him some ice!

garnetrose said...

looks like everyone is having a great time!!

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss