Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Danielson's and Riskedahl's

The Riskedahl's and us Danielson's have been friends forever - our dads grew up together in Tuttle and our moms were friends in Bismarck. They got married and both moved to Tuttle, all us kids came along and we're still close - they are such a wonderful family - it feels like they are our family. We all got together for Sunday dinner and had to take pictures:)

Back - my brothers Jesse and Stuart
On couch - The Riskedahl girls - Ronda, Leesa, Jill and Sally
On the floor - my sisters - Theresa, Me, Heidi and Serena


Brenna and Kiera having fun together - little Binky babies


Then we decoded to try to get a group photo of all the kids for our parents - one was already sleeping so he's not pictured and one kept trying to escape - yeah, we tried:)



Then it was time for make-overs. Stuart's girlfriend Chelsey was such a good sport - you looked so great!!
This picture makes me laugh - Serena, you look like a single mother who's about to give up!!
Brenna and Brynja - Brenna's almost 9 months and Brynja is 17 months - they weigh the same!

3 comments:

Photo Girl said...

It looks like you had a grand old time. So many kids! I wish I could get to see all of you guys again. I was also thinking that you all look the same as you did in high school--except Stuart. Well, technically, I didn't know him in high school, so maybe that's wrong, BUT he doesn't look like he did when I was high school! Good job for trying on the pics of the kids! :) ~ Sabrina

D/E G said...

That looks like a grand time! I think it's amazing that you were all able to meet like that, and I can't believe there are that many kids--I've tried to keep track as each family has been growing, and I recognized many of them, but not all! Is everyone in Utah now or were a couple just visiting?
Emily

Alycia said...

Everyone is in Utah now except for Jill and her clan - they're in Nebraska. Leesa will be moving to New Mexico soon though :(

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss