Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Weekend of the 4th

A few weeks ago we bought this


and of course we had to take it out for the holiday weekend. So we packed up and headed up to the Uintas with Tyson's family. Brenna did pretty good - poor thing has an earache though so she didn't nurse very well at all, but she really enjoyed being outside so much. She loved watching all the birds in our camp and even started to make a hissing sound at them - so funny!



My favorite part was not having to be in our tent! Don't get me wrong, I love our tent, but being able to bathe my baby and have a bathroom were WONDERFUL!!!




3 comments:

Sally said...

so my blog hasn't been telling me that you've been posting... you've been busy! and i can't believe how big Brenna is! Livia was only in the 3rd percentile at her 9 month check up. it looks like you guys are some serious outdoorsers. (good choice on the RV route though!)

Anonymous said...

SO FUN! I want a camper like that so bad! I can't believe Brenna sits in a chair like that, she is so cute and looks so grown up!

Nikki said...

Alycia you are awesome, I love the pictures you took and it was so fun being up there with you. Thanks for braving your first "trailering trip" and spending the holiday with us!

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss