Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

We're going to have another baby!!!

Yeah, we're still more shocked than any of you! Apparently we're one out of five in a thousand lucky parents that get the shock of their lives and REALLY get to realize that our Heavenly Father is in charge (of course we always knew that, but this was a HUGE reminder). At first we were so shocked it seemed like a joke. We found out just a few days before Brenna's 1st birthday - don't worry - I only cried the first day - Seriously, she didn't even have teeth yet!!!! We were kind of in denial, it was so funny 'cuz one nurse said, "you might as well give in and believe it"!!But it has sunk in and we're pretty excited, we still can't believe it, but we're excited. This ultrasound was taken when I was 10 weeks. It, however, showed that I was only nine, so it gave the due date as May 25th, but Dr. Fillerup is going by my calculations so the due date is May 18th. I'm 15 weeks now and I'm feeling great - seriously I don't even feel pregnant! It's wonderful:) Brenna, you better be walking by then!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! My sister just found out that she is having an unplanned baby too! (She also was a little stressed.) But, your baby just needs to be here at this certain time so in a way it's kind of extra special. I know that's easy for me to say, right? :) But, I'm very happy for you and your second little cutie!

The Hiller Family said...

I will now call you Fertile Mertile! can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl!! :)

Sunshine Promises said...

I KNEW you were pregnant when "circumstances changed" and you gave back your dog.

So excited for you! Having children close is the greatest blessing ever!

Katie said...

Congratulations! My first two boys are only 21 months apart in age and it's worked out pretty well...they're close enough in age to be buddies and like to play the same things. It'll be busy for you, but great! Congratulations again!

Lisa and Lance said...

Congrats! That is great news! I am way excited for you both! It will be fun to have them so close in age even if it was a shock to you guys!

Mrs Ana said...

Wow! That's exciting congratulations! Brenna will a have a best forever. ETTE! Hugs and lots of love to you all!

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss