Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Newest Addition

It was bound to happen. We needed to add another member to the family. Luckily this one doesn't require diapers. That's right Alycia let me purchase another snowmobile. After having sold my Polaris over a year and a half ago, and having sat out last winter, I was itching to see if the "Sled Budget" would come through this season. I started looking off and on in mid May. I contemplated an Artic Cat M7. Every thing I have heard about them is impressive. I talked a lot to two guys at work who have one. This is the one I was looking at. But I kept wondering if there was any replacement for displacement?











Then on the Friday before the week of the 24th I came across one that shifted my focus. A 2007 Summit Adrenaline 800 by Ski-Doo. See, I had been thinking about one of those sleds for a while. A good friend of mine knows them inside and out. And having ridden his '05, and loving it, I was pretty sure I would be happy on one of them. The problem was that everything I was finding was pretty beat up for the year. This one was different. and '07, same chassi as the '05, but with more power and a better track. The motor only has 300 miles on itand is still under waranty throught December. Long story short I eneded up going up the following week and paid off the guys loan on it and came home with it.
















Say Hi to ??????, still trying to figure out a good name for her.


















No comments:

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss