Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Monday, November 22, 2010

this past week...

Since nothing "really exciting" has happened around here, you get to enjoy some of my favorite pictures and videos of our everyday life from this past week...

All ready for church
If you can interpret what she's saying, please let us know:)

This one is kind of long, but you need to watch the end to see what Brenna does when she gets spit up on her hand:)

 Tyson is going to kill me when he sees this on here - I couldn't help it - they look so much alike!
Easton is REALLY enjoying his new car seat - we find him like this all the time - I still need to eat those cheeks!

2 comments:

Lisa and Lance said...

Oh my goodness, that picture of Tyson and Brenna is awesome! I love it, they look like twins! :) We can't understand a word Ryland is saying right now either. It would be nice to have an interpreter!

Jim said...

Is that a Curious George toy in that shot of Ty and Brenna? I think that makes three monkeys in that bed.

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss