Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Rope light...

The kids had a blast helping put up the Christmas decorations. Brenna was SO excited to find out that we actually had all the wonderful decorations she had been admiring in all the stores we went to. Seriously, she clapped and exclaimed "WOW" or "PRETTY" every time something new was taken out of the boxes. The look on her face was priceless - it was like, "WHY did I not know we had all this stuff??!!" Their favorite decoration, however is this silly rope light that I've had since before I was married. I've only used it once, but I have a feeling it will get used more often now. They played with it for HOURS!






No comments:

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss