Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Monday, December 17, 2007

Grandma Got Run Over by a Snow Blower:)

Just a reminder of the past - for any of my family who remembers the Christmas of Grandma's "accident"! This is just a little song us cousins put together and sang for Grandma about 10+ years ago. It's sung to the melody of Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer...

Grandma got run over by a snow blower,
Standing in her very own garage.
The man that was driving it didn't see her,
We almost had to scrape her off the wall!

Grandma's response, "It's not funny kids, I was almost hamburger!!!"
We love you Grandma Hazel:)

5 comments:

Serena said...

that is hilarious - good memories!

Tyson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tyson said...

Oh boy what kind of family did I marry into? Just kidding. Perhaps a bit twisted, but good none the less.

The Hiller Family said...

That is stinkin' HI-larious! I remember very well! I should send it in her christmas card this year!

thegreatscotts said...

Alycia...

Hey this is Jen (Sorensen) Scott! I was in your ward at the Villa. I just found you through Tiffany Mangums blog... she was my room mate. Anyways, it is great to catch up on the happenings in your life. You look so happy and your family is so cute.

Take care and check us out at www.thegreatscotts2.blogspot.com

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss