Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Danielson Christmas @ Heidi's

We were able to get together at my sister Heidi's house for an early Christmas since we were all going to be in different states on Christmas Day. My sister Theresa and her family spent Christmas in Prescott Valley, AZ. Jesse and Serena went to North Dakota to be with our parents and me and Tyson, Heidi and Josh were all with the in-laws here in Utah. It was fun to hang out with the fam and watch the kids with their presents:)


Ethan wondering what was going on

Lydia and Kenton opening gifts

Me helping Kathryn open her doll


Wow!



I think she liked it!


Ethan and his steamroller

Kenton and Tyson

The finished product

Lydia getting ready for the kill...

"Don't worry Tyson, it's just girl stuff!" I think she used up a whole thing of lip gloss that night!!

1 comment:

The Hiller Family said...

email me the ones with Ethan please... I could only click to make the top one larger and save it! Thanks!

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss