Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A Deep Day in the Uintas

Once again here are some pictures from another good ride on January 12, 2008. They are just still shots again, but they show how much powder we had been riding in. Plus the views behind me is great. We rode a total of 27 miles and burned 1/2 a tank of gas. Now that is bad gas mileage...but a lot of fun, due to a lot of throttle, and a lot of playing. Just want to say thanks to a great wife who doesn't really understand the fun in it but still lets me go and doesn't complain, at least not to me, about me being gone on most Saturdays.

3 comments:

Ron said...

Nice shots,& boy does someone gets to have lots of fun, and with all this snow why not, sled some for me.

Ron

Tyson said...

Ron, You bet! I'll make sure to track up some untouched powder for you this weekend. Besides that way I can tell Alycia that I am doing it for a friend. Right???

solarlove said...

I was soooo excited to find your blog, you are sooo beautiful and I miss you like crazy, it has been for-e-ver! Next time we come to utah to visit Josias' family we will have to come and see you, my kids need to meet you!!!!...and Tyson, in fact, I need to meet Tyson!!! I'm glad we can keep in touch now, blogs are great, aren't they?!!
have a gggreat one!!!
love ya, laura

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss