Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Friday, April 11, 2008

New look and we're still alive:)

I was getting really bored with how our blog looked, so I decided to change it - do you like it?? I really didn't know what I was doing, but I somehow figured it out. Anyway, I've been really lazy with our blog lately - we really haven't had anything exciting to post since Easter. We've both been busy with work and Tyson's school - but he will be graduating on May 2nd!!! I go in to the Dr. on April 15th for our first baby chek-up. I'm still feeling Great - I do get tired easily and some smells make me feel ill and bananas are a no-no, but I've only "been sick" twice and even then it wasn't that bad - this whole pregnancy still kind of feels fake, so we're hoping that the Dr's visit will make it seem more real:) Maybe we'll do something exciting enough to take pictures of soon and we'll make a more exciting post!

4 comments:

Sunshine Promises said...

Like the blog background. Where did you find it? I never know where to go for the more scrap-booky looking backgrounds!

Alycia said...

I have the link on our blog - click on the cutest blog on the block and it will take you to their website - there's tons out there, but I just thought I'd try this one becasue it seemed easy! Also try my remberies link - it's a similar one. My sister also used http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/
That one seemed to hard for me though!!! Good luck

My Boys, Life's Joys said...

I love the new look of your blog, it's very cute! Congratulations on the baby news! So exciting!
-Melanie

Garden Girl said...

Love the new look - very "hip" looking. Hope your doctor's visit goes well!

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss