Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ultrasound!

We had our first ultrasound yesterday! It was rally exciting to finally see our baby and watch it move - it was rolling and kicking all over! My Dr. - Dr. Fillerup (awesome name huh!) said she got a little printer happy, but that's ok:) She also changed our due date to November 3rd. The head is on the right on every picture - just in case you're having a hard time "seeing" the baby.


Spine
Touching his/her face
face shot
face shot
face shot - Tyson is worried that the baby doesn't have a neck
All curled up - you can see the head, knees and feet
My favorite - nice side shot of the whole body - check out those legs!!

7 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

awesome! Pretty fun to see that isn't it?! Did you get to record the heartbeat at all too!? That would be cool if we did that for Ethan! I wish we did! There is a sound recorder on our digital camera if you don't have one on yours... Let me know!

Serena said...

So it is real!!! You really are prego. I think it looks the most like tyson so far (just kidding) and I still think it's a girl. It's amazing that you really do have a little pickle dancing around in your belly. It's like you're a kangaroo with a pickle in your pocket. Anyway, I guess I'm just excited and that's why I'm saying all of the random things.

Nancy said...

These ultra sound pictures DO make it seem real now! Of course, us grandparents are just thrilled beyond words! Just gotta figure out a way to see these grandkids as they are coming, more often and more conveniently!!!!

Tiffany said...

I heard she is an awesome Dr. My friend sees her- she is in the same clinic as my Dr. who I love- Dr. Farley. I liked that Dr. Farley is in Kaysville a few days a week. It only gets more fun!

Alycia said...

I know - I really Love Dr. Fillerup - and her name is fun too:) She's so genuine - you can tell she really cares - I think she's more excited for us than we are!!

ecuakim said...

Congrats! I have to say, I love ultrasounds! It's such a cool experience...just nothin' else like it.

Anonymous said...

I know I am late to post a comment to this post, but I am so excited for you! I loved looking at all your little ultrasound pictures! Our first one he pretty much looked like a gummie bear, but in your you can actually see his/her little body! That's so awesome!

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss