Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Tyson's Graduation!! May 2, 2008

Tyson graduated from Weber State University in Construction Management May 2, 2008!!! He's so happy he's finally done - and so am I! He also scored in the nations top 95% on his AC Exam (Associated Contractors Exam) and was less than a point away from graduating cum laude - don't they round up for those things?? I'm so proud of you Tyson - I love you!!



Tyson is on the far end three rows up from the bottom


fourth from the left in the back row


Back row - thrid from the end




Tyson and his parents Rocco and Susan

2 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

what the heck! Where was my invite! I would have tried to come! You're fired!

Nancy said...

Congrats Tyson!! We are very proud of you. Wish we could have been there too!!!

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss