Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Monday, January 26, 2009

Help! Does anyone know what this is??? I want it gone!!!

Hey - does anyone know what this is? It is a little thing that apeared yesterday only on our blog. It says Upgrade to Pro today! Bandwith Exceeded Photobucket. It goes over the posts on the blog and will stay there as you scroll down the page. The weird thing is you can't even click on it. Tyson does have a Photobucket account, but hasn't gone into it in forever and has never even gone into it on our computer. I want it gone - what do we do???

5 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

I've seen it happen because of the background you've added to your blog. You used to have a green one... Did you remove it or did it disappear when this started showing up?

The Hiller Family said...

it could be that the person that created that background has gone over her photobucket limit. Try a different background maybe?????

Tyson said...

Sounds like Heidi might be on to something here.

Alycia said...

True - I just now noticed the background was gone - real observant huh! I've been lazy with the backgrounds, what is your favorite site to get them??

Alycia said...

Tada! I think I got it:)

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss