Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Monday, January 26, 2009

Picture Tag

I've been tagged to do a picture tag by my friend Tanna
These are the rules:
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder
3) Explain the picture
4) Tag 4 people to do the same

Tyson and I have our pictures separate so I thought it would be fun to take a picture out of each one. The first one is from mine. It's my family's picture from March of 2006. It was just a few months before Tyson and I started dating. The second photo is from Tyson's folder called "me and the wife" :) It was taken a few minutes after we got engaged in June of 2006. Yikes - I forgot how fast our relationship went - at least we knew each other for over a year before we dated!!





I tag:
My mom
Theresa
Heidi
Serena

3 comments:

Garden Girl said...

Fun!

Nancy said...

Alycia, You will be shocked and hopfully proud of me....I did it! You tagged me and I posted the picture and article on my blog!!! Yahoo!!! I am doing it. hugs

Ashley said...

That is a cute family picture!

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss