Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Six Months!!

We can not believe Brenna is SIX months old already! How can our little bug be half a year old? I took her to the Dr. today for her six month check up and found out that she now weighs 14 pounds 9 ounces and is 24 1/2 inches long. Time for size two diapers! She also got some more shots today - the poor thing has slept ALL day. She had her first taste of "real people food" the other day. She's not really a fan of rice cereal but she'll tolerate oatmeal. She does like gummy bears though!! She's still sleeping really well - every night she wants to eat at nine and goes to bed at 9:30 and is gone for about 11 hours. If her schedule gets thrown off, boy does she let us know she's not happy! Isn't it funny how a little smile after hours of crying can still melt your heart?






9 comments:

Shannon said...

So how long did it take before she was a soaking wet tax deduction? Love the raspberry sound, don't love the drool! She's so cute. Time flies!

Alycia said...

HaHa! She actually had a blow out with her diaper right after this video so she was a soaking wet/sticky tax deduction! We got this onsie from Tyson's sister Nikki right after we found out I was pregnant - I guess Brenna didn't find it very funny:)

The Hiller Family said...

I think it's funny!
I'm glad she likes the big girl food... Ethan hated it! Just be sure that you give her plenty of veggies before you give her fruits... I think that may have been our problem with Ethan, but I'm not sure... just guessing! It's worth a try next time for sure! Do you really feed her gummy bears or does only her forehead get a taste? So cruel!
Hey... she is six months old and my baby is six months gestational age too! That's pretty fun!

Nancy said...

My grandkids are HILARIOUS !!!!! Just wish I could see them and watch them growing. Thanks for the pics and videos. . . it helps.

Sally said...

super cute video, she looks like she's working so hard to get those raspberries out! i can't believe she's so big! Livia was not a preemie, and she just had her 6 month checkup yesterday, and she only weighed 13 lb 4 oz. when we see you next, let's make sure brenna doesn't eat livi for lunch! ps i LOVE Brenna's eyes... she's gorgeous!

Jill said...

Your baby is abslutely adorable and I love the video of all the spitage.

Kyle and Jessica said...

She is such a cutie! I'm glad to see that you guys are doing well, and that you have an ADORABLE little girl!

Lisa and Lance said...

Yeah Alycia, I am glad you found my blog. It is so good to hear for you. Your little girl is growing up so fast. She is adorable! I am going to add you as a friend!

Leesa Marie Jones said...

She's such a doll!! We need to hang out more!

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss