Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

White Chocolate Popcorn

This was quite possibly the EASIEST thing I've ever made - Tyson loved it and he doesn't even like white chocolate! Don't blame me if you eat the whole thing:)



White Chocolate Popcorn

Melt one package of white chocolate chips and pour over two packages of popped microwave popcorn in a large bowl. Stir until mixed. Pour onto a wax paper-lined cookie sheet. Let set, break into small clusters, and enjoy - and believe me, you will!

8 comments:

Sally said...

mmmm, that sounds really yummy!

Michelle said...

Ok, so now I want to go straight to the grocery store and get some white chocolate chips! What kind of mic. popcorn did you use? Xtra butter, original flavor? Will it matter?

Alycia said...

I used Pop-Secret Homestyle. It's not very buttery but I think any kind would work.

Sunshine Promises said...

I agree! This IS divine! I too only like white chocolate on things like pretzels, nuts, etc. But THIS! THIS makes you a fan . . . for life! Thanks for reminding me of a favorite! I'll make some this weekend! YAHOO!

Michelle said...

Well, I made it-we all loved it! And so simple. What a great treat-thanks for sharing!

Jenn and Rich said...

You know what makes it even better is putting carmel over it first and then doing the white chocolate. MMMMM!

Shannon said...

Not really a huge fan of white chocolate myself, it's too sweet. But this might be good. Thanks for sharing!

Tiffany said...

I have peanut butter chips, you think it would work? I am thinking I might want to try!

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss