Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Brenna meets Great Grandma Hazel

While we were in North Dakota we were able to visit my Grandma Hazel Hagel (my Dad's mom). Man is she funny!! Crazy story - we told her I was pregnant and she simply said, "I thought so. I just knew when you walked in." Not because I look it, but she just knew - yikes!! She just had hip surgery so she was lounging in her pj's and black socks:) Brenna didn't know what to think at first, but then she discovered her walker and she was sold.



Brenna got to meet the famous goose that used to be in Grandma's yard.


I love this one:)

Four Generation picture
I guess these two got hungry during the visit so they thought they'd share a little snack.


It was so fun to see Grandma again and for Brenna to meet her - we sure love you Grandma!
(even though you wouldn't let Brenna take your socks off - he he)!!
Here are a few videos of our visit - I love listening to all her stories and the little German thing she does with Brenna's fingers. The funniest part of the whole night was when she said Brenna had funny toes!!! hahahahahaha!! Oh man, she cracks me up!

No comments:

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss