Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Friday, December 18, 2009

Who needs toys when you've got this??!!

We finally gave in and had to put locks on all of the cupboards - I HATE them and so does Brenna. She has discovered however, that this drawer is still able to be opened and she will spend hours throwing everything she finds in it over her shoulder. It's such a mess but she loves it so much. I have given up and only clean it up once or twice a day - I'd rather step over Tupperware all day than have an unhappy little girl:)




Hours of fun...

well until it isn't. :)


1 comment:

The Hiller Family said...

My inspiration: I have Brenna's name for Christmas.... I may just be getting her a set of her own tubberware!! he he he :)

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss