Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sweet Stranger Friend

Brenna has just discovered Elmo. I usually let her watch Sesame Street before her nap and her favorite part is Elmo's world. It's so cute to see her sing "lala lala" and dance when it comes on. The other day I was at DI (a thrift store here in Utah) and we were kind of looking through the toys and I found a couple of Elmo things to let Brenna play with in the cart while I pushed her around. I had just pulled out an Elmo puppet and a lady came up to us and said, "I've noticed she really likes Elmo. You know, I have a whole tub of Elmo stuff at home and you can have it if you want. I've been wanting to give it to some one and I didn't know anyone who liked Elmo this much!" WOW! I was like are you serious??? She insisted that she could bring it over later that day and she really wanted to give it to her. Well I gave her my number and she ended up dropping it all off just hours later. She, a complete stranger, made my day and Brenna's day. I really wish I at least knew her name so I could do something nice for her. It was just another reminder of how wonderful people can be.

Brenna was sleeping when she came over and you can kind of see the surprise on her face when she woke up and found all of it.





She is in ELMO HEAVEN!!!!!!

5 comments:

Leesa Marie Jones said...

That's incredible! Now she has all the Elmo's she could want!
She looks so big too. Her hair is getting so long. It's been way to long since we've seen you guys!

ecuakim said...

Okay, now THAT is a GREAT story!!!

Yomama said...

SaWEET! I love the pictures of your little honey, but I also loved "hearing" about the nice stranger. It gives you enough warm fuzzies to keep going in this crazy world! Hope your as happy and well as you look and sound...!
Love yer guts a ton,
Karla

Sally said...

oh cute! it's so cute how brenna is hugging elmo so tight in the second picture. what a doll!

Katie said...

So cute!

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss