Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

4 Months!

Easton is four months old already!! He is SUCH a good baby and just SO SO sweet.

his stats:
17lbs. 5oz. - 86%
26 inches - 80%
head 17 inches - 70%

Brenna cried more than he did when he got his shots - she's VERY protective of him and she hates doctors! (boy I can't wait until HER 2year apt. in a few weeks!)

I'm still not eating any dairy and he's doing great - the Dr. said I could try to eat something to see how he does, but I don't know if I'm brave enough yet! He's sleeping in his crib now and tricked us and slept through the night three nights in a row - but he's now back to eating about twice a night - c'mon buddy - we're tired!






Brenna has LOVED showing Easton her old exersaucer. He's still trying to figure out if he likes it or not.






Well, if he doesn't - Brenna still does:)





"WHAT??!!! I could be eating solid foods but you're going to make me wait until I'm 6 months old???!!! C'mon I can handle it!!" Sorry Buddy, I don't want to play that game quite yet.


1 comment:

Shannon said...

I haven't checked in for a while, so for efficiency's sake (not usually my companion;-) I'll just tell you thanks for the fun pictures and dialog that allow me to feel for a few moments like I'm there enjoying the Danielson clan again...! Brenna really is a cutie pie, and your boy is a true Danielson (sorry Ty, he just looks like the rest of the kids)! Keep it up, Alycia, and thanks for including us in your blog life!
Hugs for all,
Karla
(from Shan's house)

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss