Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Surprise!!

Labor Day weekend was pretty fun here - we Blessed Easton in church that Sunday and almost all of my family was able to be here for it. My sneaky sister Heidi said all along that she probably wouldn't be able to come because plane tickets were to spendy - well, she ended up surprising us and showed up at our door a few days before! I kept joking with her and telling her to send Kahlan by herself 'cuz she's still free, so when they rang the doorbell, it was just her standing there alone then the rest of them jumped out:)

Brenna, Ethan and Kahlan waisted no time "getting to know one another again" and they kissed and hugged eachother all night long.


and played so hard, they simply needed to take a bath

Brenna and Serena trying out my new sling baby carrier
A few days later, my parents and brother Stuart drove here from North Dakota - we met for dinner and Grandma still has the touch with Mr. Easton.

Thanks for the fun surprise Hillers!!!!

2 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

It WAS fun! I'll have to do that again! :)

Leesa Marie Jones said...

Life wouldn't be the same without those "cousins-in-the-bathtub" pictures! Fun joke Heidi, I love doing surprises like that. Too bad I can never keep my mouth shut long enough!

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss