Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Christmas in July... oh wait, it's February.

Well, I'm behind on blogging again. I just talked to my Mom on the phone and she said she keeps checking for something new and is sick of seeing pictures of our camera instead of pictures of her grand kids. So I guess I need to get going -Again and since I pretty much do this blog for out of state family - here ya go:).


Here's our tree - cute but I'd have to say not a favorite. We usually cut one down up in the mountains, but this year there was to much snow so we had to settle for one from a lot. We did get a good deal though.
 Christmas morning, we just hung around the house in our jammies. I think Easton enjoyed his first Christmas even though he didn't really know what was going on. Brenna was SO fun this year - she really scored because she got everything she wanted and more - plus she thinks all of Easton's toys are hers too.
 These cars were some of Easton's all time favorites - he LOVES them and will "drive" them all by himself.
 and of course the paper was another favorite
 Sadly Brenna will only let him play with like three of these bath toys - all the other ones are closely guarded on her "side" of the tub!
 Tyson's contribution to Easton's presents - he really needed some real boy toys.
 Brenna is SUCH a Daddy's girl right now - they're best buds
 I love her face on this one - we got a HUGE deal on seven princess dolls from Target - she about passed out with joy - and they are all she plays with now!
 this is BY FAR the best Christmas picture we've EVER taken - LOVE IT!







No comments:

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss