Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What can you get for just $13.89????

a DOUBLE JOGGING STROLLER!!!!




 I have wanted a double stroller SO BADLY and thanks to my sister Heidi (who got one too) I was able to find out about this INSANE deal. It was brand new on Babies R Us' Ebay page - the price was ENTERED WRONG instead of $129.99 they listed it as $12.99 - OOPS!! But they honored the listed price and now I won't have to wait for Brenna as she pushes her toy stroller with her doll on our walks:) It's not the one I would have gotten if I had paid full price for one, but at this price it was a no brainer!! NOW all we need is some nicer weather!

1 comment:

Mrs Ana said...

That is awesome! I love it when i get a bargain. Happy walking! BTW you have a beautiful family! Love the family picture.

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss