Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Got Milk??

Yesterday my almost two year old nephew Ethan came over with my sister Serena. He was playing with some blocks while I was feeding Brenna when he came over to see her and say hi to her. I told him Brenna was eating and didn't think anything of it. A few seconds later, Ethan ran out to the kitchen saying "Milk. I get it". Serena and I thought he wanted a drink of milk so she started to get some for him when we both realized what he was really doing. He had gone into the freezer, grabbed a "four pack" of frozen breast milk and ran over to me saying, "here ya go"!! SO FUNNY!! So, I pretended to feed her some of it and told him to put the rest back in the freezer, so he did and went back to his blocks - his job was done!!!

By the way, this is what our freezer looks like - any suggestions on what I can do with all this milk?????

5 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

That is hilarious! I had no idea he did that! Thanks for letting him come over with Serena! Sometimes I wish I knew what he was thinking... as he is getting older and talking more, we are getting little glimpses of what he is thinking and I love it!

The Hiller Family said...

See if babies in the NICU need it!?

Tiffany said...

You can donate it to the breast milk bank, you can also sell it online on the black market- it goes for about $3 per oz. Yet the biggest buyer online is men... yeah gross. Otherwise I would say to save it because it comes in handy when you are making rice cereal (breast milk is the only way Max likes it) and when you need to get out and you don't have time to pump. Just some ideas :)

Nancy said...

Ethan is sooooo amazing !!!! If you need to laugh, just be around him and he will make your day. Happy 2nd Birthday little guy!!!
Grandma Danielson

Sally said...

wow. that's a lot of milk! jason better not complain about the amount of milk in our freezer anymore!

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss