Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Friday, December 12, 2008

Brenna's Baby Blessing

We blessed Brenna in church on December 7th along with my sister Theresa's little girl Kiera. It was such a special day - we're so thankful for her and how well she's doing. Thanks for coming everyone!!


My parents and brother drove all night to be here for the big day - they were a little tired!!


We had some family and friends over after church - I guess we now know how many people we can fit into our house!!


Brenna and Kiera - Thanks for the beautiful dress Mom!!! We love it!!


The little stinker is discovering the pacifier - she never really wants it - except for when we wanted pictures!! There was no getting that thing out of her mouth!!










Brenna and cousin Aubrynn in their Christmas dresses



We think Brenna had a good day!

4 comments:

Alisha said...

She is so cute! And what a beautiful dress!!

Nancy said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. My grandbabies are so sweet. That was an amazing day and weekend for us. We are so grateful that we could make it for the big day. You put on a wonderful little reception after church..I'm proud of you. The whole weekend was wonderful!!!!!

Michelle said...

Brenna is so beautiful! I just can't get enough of those big eyes. The dresses are gorgeous!

Sally said...

I'm so sorry I missed the blessings. I thought Jason had to teach in Sunday School, and by the time I realized he didn't have to, he had already agreed to play the organ in Sacrament Meeting since I hadn't even mentioned I wanted to go to the blessings since I didn't think it would be an option...:(
But I heard it was very nice from my sisters. Both babies are adorable. (Don't you just love the post-binkie pictures!)

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss