Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Pictures - finally!

Here's some pictures from our Christmas! Yes I know I'm behind I just sent out Christmas cards today!!

Brenna got her first Cabbage Patch Doll - thanks Grandma & Grandpa Danielson!

Serena matched the pitcher:)






Me Nursing Brenna - she of course wanted to eat when we were opening presents!



Gingerbread houses before...

and after - look at all that damage!!!

do you think she's to young for drum lessons???

5 comments:

Theresa Cooley said...

Wow! What a goofy bunch!! Sure was fun!!!!

The Hiller Family said...

I love em! Mom will love to see them too! We did have fun... although randomly, mid sentence on the way to bed I suddenly had to throw up!! Must have been too much fun for me!!

Nancy said...

I DO love every single picture that I get to see of things I have missed. Such great, funny kids and grandkids I have! thanks for sharing all the moments with us back here in ND.

Selfieprotection said...

Hey I love that you just sent out your Christmas cards today because so did I, better late then never I guess right?

Tyson said...

I just noticed the Brenna looks like she is flipping a sign in the picture of Brenna and Kiera (sp?) in thier new hats from Serena. Little hoodlums.

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss