Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Snowboard For Sale

Hello everyone. I have this posted on KSL Classifieds but I figured I would throw it on here also. We are selling this snowboard. It is a Ride Solace 146 CM with bindings. This is a womens board. Wood core tip to tail and Ride's "L series classic bindings". The board does have a few scratches on the tip where if slipped off a rack and landed on the pavement. Nothing too bad though and a good wax job would probably make them almost disappear. All edges are in great condition, and there is little sign of use. If any one is interested or knows anyone that is interested, let me know. I'm asking $300.00 but would probably go some lower for people that we know.

2 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

That would be fun, and it's tempting, but my Dr. told me I can't do "stuff" like that!!

Sunshine Promises said...

It was so fun catching up with you at Walmart today. Who knew all the joys Walmart had in store? Not I.

We'll have to get together after the holidays.

Merry Christmas, friend!

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss