Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Brenna is three months old today!!!

I can't believe it's been three months since Brenna was born! She is becoming quite social - she loves to snuggle (especially into your neck) and gives us the cutest smiles! She has also discovered my hair and grabs it ALL the time! She's also growing really well and she's getting cute little rolls:) Last Tuesday she weighed 9lbs. 11 oz. - she's finally bigger than I was when I was born! She's also finally growing out of the "newborn size" clothes and diapers too. I can't believe how big she's getting! We're so blessed to have this sweet little Brenna Bug in our lives!







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO cute! I've decided 3 months old is my favorite age so far. Still little, but with an adorable personality (smiles, laughs). And I love getting the snuggles. Talk about heart warming!

The Hiller Family said...

What a great thing to have around for the Christmas season too! It will be fun for you guys I promise!

Becky said...

She is so snuggly & adorable! Merry Christmas!

Nancy said...

These pictures are all soooo fun for us far away grandparents to see and enjoy!!! Thanks so much for sharing them. The one of her in the plaid blanket looks just like one of Theresa's baby pictures.

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss