Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Powder Addiction

So I took off again this morning, Saturday the 27th, to go ride up the Uintas. It was a short ride, but it was a good fix of powder. I know I have a problem, admitting it is the first step to recovery, but I don't want to recover. It is just too much fun. There are still some landmines out there. I came with in about 3 inches of hitting a metal "t-post". That would have been bad. As it was I saw a dude hit a rock and darn near superman it over his sled. We got him out and headed out. I also talked to a guy that had seen two avalanches so be careful out there. Thanks Dan, and sorry about your sled Trevor.

1 comment:

The Hiller Family said...

I initially thought "baby powder" when I saw powder addiction, but realized I was looking at a blog with a contrubutor named Tyson... silly me!

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss