Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Tree

I've been getting behind on blogging - yeah I know I always do - Anyway, here are some pictures of the Christmas tree we cut down this year. It was about 11 feet tall and we had to cut it down to about nine:( so it would fit in our house (there's only about 1/2 inch from the star to the ceiling!) I think it's funny how we had to get the ladder out for the star! It's such a beautiful tree and Brenna loves looking at the lights.



5 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

Don't take it down until I've seen it, k!?? It's much better than ours!

Nancy said...

Wow!!!! That's quite the gift "bundle" you have UNDER the tree !!!!!! And the tree is GREAT!!!

Durrant said...

Ty, I know the real purpose in these shots...you're trying to show off those sweet glutes of yours!!! Ed may have had the best butt at Ace, but yours is pretty sweet in it's own right. Don't forget you are one of only four of the proclaimed "babes".

Durrant said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tyson said...

You know me too well Du.

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss