Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

E I G H T months

I got an email from BabyCenter the other day saying "your baby is 34 weeks old!" Holy cow - I had her when I was 34 weeks along!! So we've had the bug for longer than I was pregnant. It is so amazing how fast she has grown and it's so wonderful to see her getting so big and healthy. She's a little over 16 lbs now and FULL of personality:)





This is Brenna's new face - it's so funny because she does it when she's excited. Most people think she's going to cry - nope, just a funny face.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is such a pretty girl!! Not just cute but really BEAUTIFUL! :)Asher always bites the bill of Sheldon's hat too!

The Hiller Family said...

That is a great funny face! I love the dress too!
What's weird is that i'm 34 weeks... which, holy cow means that at this point, if I were you, I'd have just had my baby and ... well, I'm glad I haven't had my baby yet! I think Brenna was early because she was strong enough to handle it all! Thank goodness!

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss