Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Thank you Tyson - he got me a Dyson ;)

Mother's Day came early for me this year!

So, I used to have to deal with this - I got it about 8 years ago for $25 at a garage sale. I think it actually made the floors worse!



So after a ton of research online and some sweet deals, my awesome husband got me this :) The Dyson DC 25.


We got it at Target (they have them for 20% off until Saturday so if you want one go go go!!) Thanks to a mix up with some Target employee and an incorrect price tag, we ended up getting it for $200 off of the original price!!!!! I LOVE this vacuum!!! I won't even begin to tell you how much dirt I've already sucked up - holy cow!!

One of these is going in the garbage and it's not the yellow one.

4 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

Holy Moly... I am coming over to steal it - just be sure you're not there! I've been needing a new one too for the past few months and have wanted that one!!
Talk to Josh :)
Seriously, ours we got after we were married - as a wedding "gift" from our returns and now it just turns itself off after NOT cleaning the floors!
You can borrow my Bosch if I can borrow your vacuum!

Kyle and Jessica said...

I hear those are AMAZING! Congratulations, and I'm glad Target messed up for you!

Jon and Becky said...

It looks like it could be a Transformer. A sucky Transformer. Get it? Sucky? It's a pun playing off the fact that a vacuum cleaner uses suction to function. It's funny because the term "sucky," in pajorative English also means "bad" or "of low quality" which would not accurately describe your vacuum cleaner.

Yomama said...

I haven't seen your blog forever -- I check in, see all the adorable pictures, and comment on the vaccum entry!! Please don't judge me...;-}
Lovin' what I see here - hope you are all as happy as you look, and that it's not some artificial reality thing. Just Kidding!!! Thanks for sharing, love yer guts!
KarlaMom

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss