Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

28 Weeks

I'm 28 Weeks!!! I can't believe these are the only "belly" pictures I've taken with this pregnancy. Sorry baby boy - we've been kind of busy. I'm still drinking at LEAST one gallon of water each day to try to keep the fluid levels up - and it's working so far!! We're still working on the name thing too - we have a couple we're thinking about, so we'll see (sorry, they're a secret). I just hope we can narrow it down before he's a week old like Brenna was! Everything else is going great - well except for when I have to bend over, roll over in bed or put my socks on! Oh and by the way, Brenna has discovered my belly and is always wanting me to lift up my shirt so she can pound on it - then she gives it a hug - it's pretty cute.



4 comments:

Leesa Marie Jones said...

Cute baby belly! I haven't taken any pictures of mine yet either.
Time goes faster when you already have a baby to take care of huh.
Time is flying and it won't be long before those babies are here!
Good luck with your fluids! I'm glad it's working for you.

Erin Webster said...

You look great. I cannot believe you are that far along already! I swear it was just a few weeks ago that I ran into you at Kohls.

Yomama said...

Just stopping in to say a quick hi! I love your blog - such fun posts and pictures! The soap was especially interesting - I used Fels Naptha religiously back in the day of kids and their stains... It's sometimes hard to find too. Way to cut the costs, little mama! BTW, you sure look cute prego! Good luck with it all!
Super hugs to you and all,
Karla

Sunshine Promises said...

You look FANTASTIC! I swear, you tall girls always look so statuesque when you are pregnant. None of the puffy wideness that consumes me during pregnancy.

Love you, girl!

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss