Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A few random pictures




Here are some totally random pictures that I thought would be fun to share. They are some that were taken just in the past few weeks. The one with me reading to my sister Heidi's little boy Ethan was taken at my nephew Kenton's b-day party. It was a really cool dinosaur pop up book and Ethan loved it, but right after this picture was taken, he reached out and ripped the book - oops! The one of Tyson and Jesse was when they were fixing Jesse's car - I guess they got stuck and had to turn to some instruction manuals for help. Well, they ended up being the wrong books but they were able to fix the car anyway - so is it still working Jesse?? The other one is of me and Tyson's sister's boys Ethan and Alex and me having a fun ride in Park City - hey I fit and it was actually comfortable!!

3 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

Fun! Thanks for sharing!

The Hiller Family said...

You should come to my house for lunch one day! I will let you in!

Alycia said...

wow - you'll let me in??? COOL!

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss