Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!

Last Saturday my sister Heidi and her Husband Josh had a Halloween party at their new house - it was SO fun - here are some pictures:)


This is my niece Kathryn - she was SO cute as a little pumpkin and even cuter when she got into the toy basket!
These are some of the kids before they went home
Serena and Addison Christenson
All the witches!! Serena, Serena's roommate Sherie, Debbie Hiller, Kylee and Addison Christonson
Theresa and her kids - Lydia, Kathryn and Kenton
Ron and Ronda (Riskedahl) Christenson - It was like pulling teeth to get Tyson to dress up - he felt better when he saw Ron!!
Me and Tyson
Serena - seriously - she scared all the kids!!
Josh, Ethan and Heidi
Kathryn always looks so sleepy when Tyson is holding her! She snuggles in and sucks her thumb

These are the eyeballs I made!! Powdered sugar doughnut holes, gummy life savers and chocolate chips! Yum
Me, Kenton, Ethan, Kathryn and Lydia - They are SO funny!!
Ethan - the Octopus and Lydia the fairy
Cute Kathryn
nice bike!!

7 comments:

Serena said...

I can't believe you actually put that picture of me on there! Thanks a lot! Its true, i did scare all of the kids, in fact Kathryn i don't think had any idea who I was at first. But by the end of the night she wanted to be held by me anyway, even though she would still give me dirty looks.

The Hiller Family said...

I love her dirty looks! They make me laugh every time I see them. Ethan is starting to do some funny look now too... I wonder if he picked it up from her!

Garden Girl said...

Hey Alycia!

Looks like a very FUN party! Glad you are having a good time blogging. Do you have my blog addy?

growingthegarden.blogspot.com

Take care!
Tanna

Alycia said...

Tanna!! Thanks for your blog address! It was SO much fun looking at what you and your cute family have been up to! You look So happy:) Do you think you'll be able to go home for the school reunion in June?? It would be so fun to see you again!

The Hiller Family said...

Hey! That isn't a bike Ethan is on... it's his ROCKET! Come on!

Garden Girl said...

I hadn't even heard about the reunion yet! It must be an all-school thing, right? We'll see what life brings along the way. We are VERY happy! You look the same! ;)

Tanna

Alycia said...

yeah - it's an all school thing because of the school closing - the same day Leno gets married! Anyway, Steph is trying to plan something special just for our class as well.

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss