Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tyson's version...

I don't know how many of you heard that my sled, my baby, had a meeting with a tree a couple of weeks back. It wasn't pretty. Just one of those situations where there was no good choice of what to hit. It was either my buddy's sled, a moose in the middle of the road, or a tree. I tell you this to let you know that Alycia and I have talked it over and have decided that the best decision is to get a new baby. The new arrival won't weigh as much, and it won't be a Polaris. It however will probably cost more than my current baby. But the years of enjoyment will be well worth it. Yes, I am excited to announce that by next winter I will be the proud father of a new baby, be it a girl or a boy, Alycia is due November 7th, and I keep my current once crashed, by now fixed sled.

4 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

Well put! That is awesome! Thanks for watching Ethan last night!

Emily G said...

Congrats to you two! This will be a much more fulfilling "baby" for ya Tyson. Sorry for stealing your picture Alycia. I was going to fess up on my thievery tomorrow. I'm the product of my parents marrying and conceiving on April Fools' Day! :)

The Hiller Family said...

have you had your first appointment yet?! Do you get your first ultrasound? Did you get to hear the heartbeat... you should record that with your camera or cell phone! then, put it on the blog!

Alycia said...

no - I go in on the 15th and I guess the ultrasound will be a few days later.

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss