Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Monday, March 3, 2008

Who has the moose???!!???


Serena has it!!!! This thing has been passed around my Dad's family for the last 20+ years. My aunt's found it in some of my Grandma's stuff when they were getting ready for a garage sale. Anyway, there was a big debate on if this thing should be included in the sale or just thrown away. Needless to say, it didn't make it to either of those two options!! It's the biggest thing to "get the moose" in our family and you'll never know where it will pop up. Anyway, for all of you Danielson's who havn't seen it for a while, I thought I'd let him be part of the blog and let you all know that SERENA has the moose!!

4 comments:

garnetrose said...

I've been wondering about the moose!

Anonymous said...

I think we should keep the moose. It looks right at home in our house. Could we start a new family tradition? We have this tree book we could start sending around. :-)

Alycia said...

sorry - you could get killed for trying to keep the moose! Seriously. Serena know's the rules:)

The Hiller Family said...

Tammy, look for another one on ebay!

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss