Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Monday, March 3, 2008

Where the sidewalk ends

Cute shoes huh!! Well, they weren't so cute the other day! So, Tyson and I were walking home from church the other day. We usually walk on the street because they are in the middle of making a sidewalk. Anyway, this Sunday, I noticed that they had "finished" the sidewalk so I said to Tyson, "why don't we walk on the sidewalk? It looks like they have it done - it's better than walking on the street". He said, " I don't think they have it all the way done yet and we would have to cut across the construction at the end of the street". I replied, "that's ok - we can cut across - it's not that bad". Anyway I guess I won and Tyson and I walked on the new sidewalk. Well, I should have listened to Tyson because the sidewalk Wasn't done and we Did have to cut across the construction - No problem, it had just snowed the day before so when the sidewalk ended, we cut across the corner of someone's yard and were almost to the street when - AHHH!! My whole left foot sank into about one and a half feet of some mud that was covered in snow!!
Yeah this next picture is what we saw a few days later when the snow melted. I wish I had had my camera with me so I could have taken a picture of my cute shoe Covered in thick mud, when I had to hop to the bathroom and then of me standing in the bath tub in my dress trying to wash it all off!! I guess it's best to listen to your husband when you are walking in a place where the sidewalk ends!!

No comments:

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss