Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy (late) Valentine's Day!

So, this is all that's left of the dozen long stemed roses Tyson gave me for part of my Valentine's Day gift. They were beautiful red roses - for a couple of hours - we woke up the next morning to find all of them wilted and shrivled:( Anyway we left them like that until today when I couldn't take it any longer. I cut all the blossoms off the stems and put them into a bowl of water. I think they still have a few more days left to them! At least they don't look like they're dying anymore!! Thanks for the roses Tyson - I love you Baby!!
We did have a nice Valentine's Day though - we got home from work, made a great steak dinner, then went to a terrible movie - Fool's Gold - DO NOT GO SEE IT!!! Despite the fact that we made a really bad movie choice, it was still fun to be together. Hope you all had a great one too!!

1 comment:

The Hiller Family said...

you stink... I wasn't even with my husband on valentine's... I was in a small apt. with all the kids in Logan! Blah!

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss