Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Monday, March 3, 2008

visit from Mom:)

Heidi, Serena, Mom, Me, Theresa
Lydia and Scratchy
Kathryn
Ethan and his new "toys"

Ethan and Heidi "fixing" a chair



My mom was able to come out from North Dakota for two weeks - It was so fun to see her again!! She flew out here to watch my sister Theresa's kids while she and her husband were in Mexico. We are all just glad that Mom survived!! Here are some pictures of her stay - Hope you had fun Mom!! Love ya!

1 comment:

Yomama said...

Hey Cutie! I am thinking a book, but I'll just write a quick "Wow, your blog is great and REALLY picture-ful!" You're finally on my site list so I can actually check in easier once in a while... We missed your mom while she was with you-- LOVE that picture of all you girls! Hug each other for me, and keep spreading sunshine, you amazing thing you! Love yer guts, Karla

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss