Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I have a wonderful husband!

So Tyson knew that my Dr's appointment/shot was kind of stressful and hard for me, so he thought he would do something special for me. He usually gets off earlier than me, so he stopped at Target, bought this ladybug crib set for me and came home and made a yummy dinner! SO sweet!! I have been wanting this crib set for a long time, and it finally went on sale. It only comes with the quilt, bumper, and sheet (these pictures show their whole collection). ANYWAY - little did he know that I also stopped at Target earlier that day and I bought another crib set! It wasn't the same one, it was another cute one with birds, trees, hearts and flowers on it. I don't know why I got that one instead because I had wanted the lady bug one for so long. Well, I got home and Tyson was like "What is that!!??" Well, he waited until after dinner to pull out HIS crib set and another blanket he had bought - I felt so bad! Anyway, Tyson got to see pregnancy hormones come out again - I was so shocked I cried! I guess the emotions of the day just spilled out as I saw this sweet gesture from my husband and I felt like I had ruined it! He was so good about it though and said I could keep either one. So we set them both out on the floor and even sent pictures to my sisters to get other opinions:) Well, we decided on the lady bug one after all - it's cute and cheery. We took the other one back yesterday and ended up getting a dust ruffle for the set as well. I just wanted Tyson to know how much I love him and sorry that I make things so crazy sometimes!! Love you!

This was the picture I took with my phone to text to my sisters - they all said they liked the lady bug one too.

1 comment:

Tyson said...

I only want to post two things. It was Alycia that spread the crib sets out on the floor and the texting of pictures. I had nothing to do with that. The other thing is I love you too Alycia.

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss