Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Monday, September 22, 2008

Our Weekend

We had a crazy weekend! My Dad was here from North Dakota for a Mona Vie conference in Salt Lake Thursday- Saturday and we got together Thursady and Friday night for dinner. It was so fun to be together again!! My sister Serena insisted on taking prego belly pictures so here's me at 33 weeks.

Dad, Lydia and Ethan - the Silly Putty was a hit that night!
Dad with all the grandkids - yeah it's crazy when we're all together! I think Dad was tired!

Here's me and my sister Theresa @ 33 weeks - she's due November 2 (on her birthday and Tyson's sister Megan's birthday) I'm due the 3rd - but my due date doesn't matter anymore - who know's when we'll have this baby!
On Saturday, Tyson and I drove down to Provo for my friend Lisa's temple sealing. She's the one standing by me and she's also due November 3rd! They've been married for almost a year. It was really fun to see old friends again - sorry it was so short!


2 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

I just copied and saved all your pictures from this post! So, thanks! Glad Ethan could be with you all that night while Josh and I went out! Don't worry though... we did bring back a treat for Dad!

Jon and Becky said...

Oh I hope the baby can stay in as long as possible! We're praying for you guys.
Also, that pic of you guys at the temple almost made me cry! You all look great!

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss