Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Create!

For those of you like us who are cheap and seem to get along fine without cable and all of it's fancy channels, you may know about the Create! channel. It's great and I have really enjoyed watching the cooking/craft/travel shows while taking breaks during the day to feed Brenna. Well, I REALLY HATE their theme song that comes on about every half hour - it seriously drives me nuts and I would always mute it when it came on. UNTIL we realized that Brenna LOVED it! Of all the songs for a baby to love! It's SO funny to see her when it comes on - she gets SO excited and usually claps or dances the whole song. I've been trying to get it on tape, but I'm not going to try to get a good video every half hour - this is as good as I'm going to get. So funny.

3 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

I guess i'm missing out!! I've never heard of that channel, but then again I can't stop watching food network sometimes - that's a problem!

Garden Girl said...

♫I think about you, ooohhhh, I, I think about you!♫

Yes, I love that channel too. You need to watch Rick Bayless. :)

Alycia said...

AHHH! Rick Bayless is my all time favorite - except his daughter is so weird. I was watching it today and she was totally eating with her mouth open - she does that all the time!

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss