Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Just for fun

Just some more pictures just for fun


Another b-day present from one of Tyson's co-workers - she sure loves it - I hate cleaning it up everyday!


This was another gift from my parents - my mom did the wood burning on the stool - so cute huh! The first thing Brenna did was kiss the little flower then she had to touch every picture.






Love it!


We went to Cabela's one day so Tyson could spend his Cabela bucks from work. Brenna loved the fish and all the animals. It was so funny - she growled at all of them, even the deer, but when she saw the huge polar bear, she said, ohhhhh -the same noise she makes when she kisses her little baby doll!


Brenna's eye Dr. came highly recommended by Mr. Potato Head.
It has been getting pretty cold at nights here so we needed to cover the garden - here's Tyson's solution - pretty cool huh!

3 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

You guys must really LOVE your garden to do something that special for it! Gosh, the garden is the last thing on my mind! I wouldn't have even though about covering it period!!

I love Brenna's new glasses!

Photo Girl said...

Wow, I wish my husband cared that much about my garden! He was glad that all my plants died!

On another note, your daughter's really cute!

Leesa Marie Jones said...

I love that little stool!! so cute. That garden tent is awesome too !!

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss