Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

18 months = Nursery at church!!

Brenna got to go to the Nursery at church the last Sunday in March. For those of you who don't know, it's the first class kids can go to in our church. They have to be 18 months old and it's for two hours:) (yes we have three hours of church). We were wondering how she would do but it turned out that she LOVED it! (at least for now - we'll see how next Sunday goes) We took her in and they got out all the toys and she was like, "why did I not know there were toys at church until now?!!" I guess the only time she cried was when it was over and all the kids started to leave. I tried to take some pictures of her with her stuff when we got home, but it's getting pretty hard to get a good shot of this kid!!


see ya!

ALSO - her 18 month stats - 24 pounds 1 ounce and 31 1/2 inches tall - both in the 50th % Doing good little girl! She is FINALLY getting molars - THANK YOU BRENNA. She has also started to tell us when she's filling her diaper - what do you guys think? To early for potty training?? (I think so! Yikes!)

I love this video - Brenna is QUITE the little talker. I just wish I knew what she was saying!! She NEVER sits still and the jibber jabber goes on all day - it's so cute.

2 comments:

AJ said...

I potty trained Stella at that age and she actually picked it up pretty fast. She did regress some after James was born so maybe it would be better to start after the baby is born. We used a tiny little training potty and it was the perfect size. I think it depends on if you are ready too though.

Leesa Marie Jones said...

That's so funny. I love listening to toddler jabber!
She is so big! Adam just had his 2 year appt. and he's just over 25 lbs.

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss