Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Friday, April 30, 2010

One week left!!!

I made it to "full term"!!!! The baby is looking great. Since this was my last appointment, Brenna came with me today (since Dr. F. hints that she likes to see the kids she's delivered) and did fine until I had to lay down. I ended up having to hold her on my chest the whole time. It was so funny, she kept softly patting my belly and kept putting her finger in my belly button. She frowned at Dr. Fillerup the whole time. She's figured out the whole "Dr's office" thing and how you usually get shots while you're there. Good thing I had her protecting me today - no shots for me:) haha

I'm measuring right on and the heart beat sounded great - so it's set - we'll have this baby in ONE WEEK!!!!!!!! It's a good thing 'cuz I'm SO ready to be done with maternity pants!!!!
AND I think we might even have a name picked out this time - right Tyson???? :)

1 comment:

Jon and Becky said...

YEAY!!! Good luck with this last week! You're family will never be the same again (in a good way).
We'll be thinking of you!

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss