Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Outside!

We've been enjoying the nice weather - this kid LOVES to be outside. This is her new favorite place to sit. (I was trying to get her to smile and she wouldn't do it - this is what I got when I said, "show me your teeth.")


I got these shades for 75 cents. They look silly, but she loves them and she really lives up to her nickname "the bug" when she has them on :)

I put her to work weeding the flower bed - hey, I can't bend over anymore to do it myself!

she still loves to eat ice and here she is after steeling some out of Tyson's water.

This kid LOVES dirt - and she LOVES her dad. She follows him everywhere:)

No comments:

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss