Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hawaii Reunion - June 28, 2008

I went to Maui, Hawaii in May of 2006 with my friends Tammy, Marcy, Amy Tenney and Cindy. We decided to have a Hawaii reunion in June (basically it was an excuse to get together and hang out) at Tammy's house. Sorry you couldn't make it Amy!

us at the Blue Pool waterfall

this was our sweet condo celebrating Cindy's birthday

Us now - Alycia, Tammy, Marcy and Cindy




2 comments:

My Boys, Life's Joys said...

You're showing!!! So stinkin cute! I'm so jealous, the only way I show is if I look at my bare stomach, which no one else ever sees, so I have to wait a while til everyone else can see my cute baby bump! Yours is adorable! How far along are you now?

Alycia said...

I'm 24 weeks - over halfway!! We find out what we're having on the 21st!

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss