Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Our move - we're out of here!!!

We are done with apartment life!!! Thank you SO much to all of you who helped us move!!! Tyson's brother in law Brien and his family came out on Friday and helped us with all the boxes and little stuff and "the Crew" came Saturday morning to move the big stuff. We were done by around 1:30 so not too bad!! Tyson and I spent the rest of the day unpacking some stuff and Tyson even planted our garden - that night!! We were exhausted!! I wish I would have gotten pictures of everyone on Saturday, but I was a little distracted with all the last minute random packing and cleaning. Thanks anyway everyone - we REALLY appreciate your help!!! So far, we love the house and the neighbors are - ok. We went to church Sunday and everyone seemed really nice. I'll post pictures of the house once we have everything situated. AHHHH! I can't tell which I hate worse - packing or unpacking!!!







See ya North Street Apartments!! We're out of here!!

No comments:

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss